Community Health & Emergency Services, Inc. (CHESI) is seeking physicians to serve patients in our system of care. CHESI is a partially federally funded community health center system. Our providers participate in a well-established primary care delivery system, insured by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). We offer a productivity-based contract, which allows each provider to benefit from industry. Our competitive compensation includes liberal benefits & generous support for continuing medical education. We will consider part-time participation (one or two days per week) for the short-term.
- Union Position
- Charge Processing
- Payment Posting
- Medicaid / Medicare Crossovers
Front Desk Receptionist
Cedar Court Clinic – Carbondale, IL
- Union Position.
- Answer Phones.
- Schedule Patient Appointments.
- Verify Insurance Eligibility.
- Process patient co-pays.
- Verify patient demographics.
- File patient documents into the medical record
- Greet and welcome patients as they check in.
- Provides excellent customer service for patients, families, and co-workers by treating them in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Listens well and communicates tactfully.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior experience as a front desk receptionist preferred.
Please send resume with experience to:
1250 Cedar Court
Carbondale, IL 62901
Our employees are represented by Laborer’s Local #773 SCILDC.